Security Tape for Wrapped Pallets
Why CGM-NV? +
- Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED:
- Fast and Friendly Customer Service
- Free Samples
- Quality Products
- Money Back Guarantee
- We offer affordable pricing for stock products and low minimum order quantities for customized product. Our pricing is intended to be competitive, so if you find a comparable product offering at a lower price, please give us a call.
- We're certified to ISO9001 and we are committed to continuous improvement of our product quality and customer service
- To assure your customized label, tape or security seal is unique (and not copied by another customer) we maintain an "Image Registry" to document and control all the customized product we sell. In addition, for custom hologram projects, we register your custom image with the International Hologram Manufacturer's Association (IHMA). Our image registers provide you with added security by helping to prevent another customer from making a duplicate copy of your customized product.
- To complement your security protocols, we maintain records for the 'ship to' location for all serial numbered products we sell. Years after your purchase we can track a serial number back to the original ‘ship to' location.
- We're 1 of only 17 companies in the USA certified to ISO14298, which validates that our enhanced security processes are best in class to protect your confidential information.
- We're certified to ISO14001 and we are committed to minimize any adverse impact of our operations on the environment
- We proudly maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). In 2021 we were a finalist for the BBB Torch Award for Ethics.
- We have over 500 five-star customer review ratings from our customers
Stretch Wrap Secure, Red, 1" x 250', 2.0 mil thick polyester film, PVT1R-100D-250$27.00 As low as $25.00
* NEW & Improved for Stretch Wrapped Pallets *Learn More
Stretch Wrap Secure 1 inch wide tamper evident tape is designed for application on shrink-wrapped pallets to provide visual tamper evident protection. Serial numbers every 9 inches for additional security and tracking.