CargoShield™ Barrier Seal with Cable Seal, MS-BAR11
- Buy 6 for $33.50 each and save 14%
- Buy 48 for $32.00 each and save 18%
- Buy 96 for $30.50 each and save 22%
- Buy 126 for $29.00 each and save 26%
CargoShield™ Barrier Seal plus cable seal for securing cargo container and truck trailer doors, MS-BAR11.
Our CargoShield™ barrier seal is one of the few barrier seals in the world which has been independently tested to comply with ISO 17712:2013(E) as a HIGH SECURITY seal.
The basic CargoShield™ barrier seal includes these features:
- Accommodates a wide range of container doors (up to 17.25 inch spacing of lock rods)
- Unpainted metal components highlight tampering
- Matching serial numbers on all 3 components for added security
- Constructed of thick steel for added durability and security
- Easy to installation
- Fast installation (typically less than 15 seconds)
The MS-BAR11 includes the barrier seal plus a cable seal to secure the barrier seal to the door latch. Adding the cable seal offers these additional features:
- Secures the locking bar by restricting its movement to prevent tampering with the locking rods and/or barrier seal.
- The cable seal is ISO-rated as a HIGH SECURITY seal.
- The cable seal has a matching serial number to the barrier seal, which provides another layer of security and authentication.
- Includes a bar code version of the serial number for improved productivity in machine-reading the serial numbers.
- Secures the door latch, which reduces costs since a separate bolt seal is not required.
- When installed requires two cuts to fully remove the cable and the barrier seal, which adds security.
Each seal, along with its components, is packaged individually in a box suitable for shipping, which simplifies the logistics of distributing individual seals.
Full cases contain 6 seals. Each seal is packaged in an individual box.
|Selling Unit Qty||1|
|Case Dimensions||20 in x 13 in x 6 in|
|Case Weight (Lbs)||42|
1-piece locking bar
Thickness: .22 inch (5.7mm)
Diameter: .31 inch (8mm)
ISO rating: HIGH SECURITY seal according to ISO17712:2013(E)
|Stock Imprint||"SEALED", Barcode of Serial Number, Serial Number|