CCSF Labels & Tags
CGM-NV carries tamper evident tape, security seals, and special CCSF labels and tags that conform to the TSA's CCSF/CCSP standards.
Only the special CCSF products are listed on this page. If you are a registered CCSF facility, please call for special pricing discounts on tamper evident tape, bolt seals, cable seals, and plastic seals.
The federal Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is responsible for ensuring the security of all modes of transportation, including cargo placed aboard airplanes.
TSA's goal is to screen 100% of air cargo, particularly cargo on planes that also carry passengers.
A key component of this strategy is the Certified Cargo Screening Program (CCSP). The CCSP is a facility based program for supply chain entities located within the United States.
Facilities that successfully apply and participate in the CCSP program will be designated as Certified Cargo Screening Facilities (CCSF) and must adhere to TSA mandated security standards.
Any facility that tenders cargo directly to an air carrier or indirect air carrier may apply to become a CCSF. This includes:
- Distribution Centers
- Third Party Logistics Providers
- Indirect Air Carriers
- Airport Cargo Handlers
- Independent Cargo Screening Facilities
For more information about the CCSP visit the TSA web site.
We also offer custom CCSF labels at affordable prices, low minimum order quantities, and fast service. For customized product, please call 888-416-0443 for more info.
Why CGM-NV? +
- Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED:
- Fast and Friendly Customer Service
- Free Samples
- Quality Products
- Money Back Guarantee
- We offer affordable pricing for stock products and low minimum order quantities for customized product. Our pricing is intended to be competitive, so if you find a comparable product offering at a lower price, please give us a call.
- We're certified to ISO9001 and we are committed to continuous improvement of our product quality and customer service
- To assure your customized label, tape or security seal is unique (and not copied by another customer) we maintain an "Image Registry" to document and control all the customized product we sell. In addition, for custom hologram projects, we register your custom image with the International Hologram Manufacturer's Association (IHMA). Our image registers provide you with added security by helping to prevent another customer from making a duplicate copy of your customized product.
- To complement your security protocols, we maintain records for the 'ship to' location for all serial numbered products we sell. Years after your purchase we can track a serial number back to the original ‘ship to' location.
- We're 1 of only 17 companies in the USA certified to ISO14298, which validates that our enhanced security processes are best in class to protect your confidential information.
- We're certified to ISO14001 and we are committed to minimize any adverse impact of our operations on the environment
- We proudly maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). In 2021 we were a finalist for the BBB Torch Award for Ethics.
- We have over 500 five-star customer review ratings from our customers
CCSF Tag Labels (shrink wrapped skid), Standard, Roll of 500, CCSF-53GN$130.00 As low as $59.75
CCSF Tag labels are specified by the TSA for approved Certified Cargo Screening Facilities (CCSF). Pricing and order quantity based on rolls of 1000 labels. (Call one of our Security Specialists for custom orders and quantity discounts.)
If you need rolls of less than 500 labels, please call.Learn More
(CCSF ID verification & proof approval required. Ships within 5 days after proof approval)